Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Today's card is for the Hero Arts challenge. They are having a new challenge format now, be sure to check it out!!
I decided to write the tutorial for this flower pot. This is the first time I write any tutorial, forgive me if I'm really bad at it! :) I will improve next time, thanks for reading!! Have a beautiful weekend, enjoy!!
1. Score 9"x 3 1/2" piece of card stock in landscape position at 2" and 5 1/2".
2. Fold the 2" score line in a mountain fold and the 5 1/2" score line in a valley fold.
3. Punch the edge of the 2" front flap with the scallop edge punch.
4. To create the flower pot shape, place the cardstock in the paper trimmer with the top 2" flap flipped up and the bottom flap folded behind.
Line up the 2" score line with the cutting track and the 5 1/2" fold line with the 1/2" mark on the trimmer.
Place the cutting guide over the card and cut. turn cardsotck and repeat.
5. Decorated the flower pot the way you like and I used the distress ink to ink the edge of the pot.
6. Tie the ribbon around the top part of the flower pot to hold the pot together, attach a button to the ribbon if you like.
7. Adhere the 2 1/4"x4 1/4" piece of patterned paper to the 2 1/2"x 4 1/2" piece of cardstock. This will be the insert piece with the hearts attached at the top. Stamp your sentiment on the lower portion.
8. Stamp 3 big hearts and 2 small hearts using different colors, cut out and arrange the hearts the way you like them on the top portion of the insert.
9. Ta Da... you have the friendship flower pot! :)
This is super fun to make, I hope you will give it a try!!
Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, PTI ribbon, button, BG pp, Stampin'Up card stocks, scallop edge punch
Thank you for stopping by!