Hi everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! Are you a fast or a slow card maker? I'm definitely a slow one! Usually it takes me 1-2 hours to make a card, I think I might be the slowest stamper ever... LOL!!
Did you see the fabulous video tutorial by Dawn on how to make the poofy flowers? How can I not make some, they are so adorable!! Thank you for the wonderful tutorial, Dawn!!
I received an award from my sweet and talented blogging friend Jill, thank you Jill! Please hop over to her blog for more inspiration!!
The rules are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your blog.
2. Link to the person who gave you the award.
3. Identify 7 interesting things about yourself.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to.
5. Link to their blogs and let them know about this award.
Oh boy, I really had to think about this one for a long time! I really don't have any interesting facts about me, but here we go:
1. I love dancing! I taught Ballet when I was in Taiwan, and I'm hoping to pick up Hip Hop before I'm too old... haha.
2. My must see TV shows are House, So You Think You Can Dance, and American Idol.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I don't like to see dentist (bad childhood experience).
5. I love high heel shoes, they make me taller. :)
6. I have wavy hair, but I don't like my wave. I have to use the flat iron to straighten my hair everyday!
7. I have to have coffee first thing in the morning to keep me going!
A lot of you already have the award, so please feel free to grab it if you like to play along! :)
There you have it, I hope you are still awake! :) Thank you for stopping by, have a beautiful week!
Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, Tesa Ann's handmade buttons, Stampin'Up card stocks, ribbon