Monday, July 13, 2009

You Make Me Smile

Hi everyone, sorry for the late post! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'm still playing with my Distress Crackle Paint, I'm having so much fun with it!! I need more colors though, I only have one....hee hee! It's a big week for Hero Arts, they are going to have Fresh new look + widescreen videos coming to Hero blog on Wed! Make sure you visit HA web-site on Wednesday! I'm so excited, can't wait to see!




Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, American Craft embossing power, Stampin'Up ribbon, buttons, Ranger distress ink, crackle paint

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very pretty Kiara, love the sparkle of color against the white, very effective, love it!

Vanessa said...

Great card! Love the colors of the swirl!

Hugs
Vanessa

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...Love this card Kiara!! So Pretty....
Congrats on your thinking inking Win!!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! So happy that you won a prize over on 2 Peas! Yeah!

Winter said...

Very pretty! I love the crakle ink and the wood grain stamp!

Jacqueline said...

So beautiful - always love your butterflys, they are different each time!

Virginia L. said...

What a LOVELY design! Simply gorgeous in every way!