Monday, July 6, 2009

The Little Mermaid

Hi everyone, happy Monday! I hope you all had an awesome weekend! Sorry for not posting for few days, been really busy here!

Have you ever watched a movie again and again with your kids that you don't even have to look at the TV and you know what's going to happen next by listening to it?! :) My two little ones adore the little mermaid; so when I saw this stamp I just had to have it! This card is for my daughters. Enjoy!



Supplies: Greeting Farm stamp, PTI card stock, ribbon, Hero Arts stamp, pearls, Copic markers

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

This is so cute Kiara! Love the mermaid with her pearls in her hair! Perfect coloring, too!

Hugs
Vanessa

Pajalu said...

what a sweet card. I also love the story behind the card as well. I am sure your daughters will love it :)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! The little mermaid is beautiful. We watched all of them. Probably Peter Pan got the most use.

Kelly Booth said...

Love this card Kiara....I bet they will LOVE the card too!! That Little Mermaid is soooo cute!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh super, super sweet! That is so adorable, the girls will LOVE it! Can I ask you what that die/nestie is? I love that shape and am starting to see many people use it....you never have to apologize for not blogging, life does get hectic at times! ;)

Shirley said...

Now she is just adorable with those embellishments. Very pretty card

ivy said...

love little mermaid! i actally got my boys watching it too! the mermaid card is adorable!