Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tag, You're It!

I've been tagged by my new blogging friend Jacque Miller. This seems to be spreading super fast around the blog world... All you need to do is go to the place where you keep your pictures, choose the 6th folder and the 6th picture, post it onto your blog and explain. Easy as that!

This photo is the one in my 6/6. It is my daughter sleeping in the car two years ago.



Here are the five I tag:

Suzanne's Stamping Spot

Rose In My Heart

It's the Stuff I Love

A Bit of This and That

Lovein The Life I Color

Enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, fun...I will play along and get it posted soon.

wow...your daughter...now that's some deep sleep!! cute!

Shirley said...

Your picture is priceless and so cute too! How fun.

Junie said...

I was tagged myself LOL it is so fun. Your daughter is just gorgeous and what a wonderful photo

Sherri said...

Too cute! Still catching up here - we've been away this past week, so I'm catching up on my favourite blogs, like yours tonight:)