Friday, January 2, 2009

Color Inspiration #36

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful 2009! This card is for the Kristina Warner's Color Inspiration challenge, but I didn't make it in time to play. Here it is. I love the new Japanese doll clear stamp set from Hero Arts, simply adorable!

I also have a little news to announce. I've got keratitis on both of my eyes due to the long time wear of contact lenses. My vision is very blurry. I was hoping it will get better in a few days, but the doctor told me that I won't see improvement for a few more months. The good news is it won't blind me and I can still stamp; however, please excuse the imperfection on some of my cutting jobs. :) And for those of you who are wearing contact lenses, please don't wear long hours! It's scary to lose you vision!





Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, gems, clear circle, SU card stock, button


Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

Suzanne C said...

This is just adorable. I might have to put them on my list because you and Lisa S made some wonderful cards with them.

Love the design! I am so sorry to hear about your eyes. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Kelly Booth said...

Love this...such a darling card!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Darling card! It's just perfect Kiara!!! Now about your eye, I know what you mean - my hubby left his contacts in more than 2 days - last night it ripped in half in his eye and it hurt him like crazy!!

Saying little prayers for you to get better soon! Take care!

Jacqueline said...

You did a great job with this, it is so lovely! You have such a way with every kind of stamp!
Hope your eyes will improve, it must be difficult for you.

SmilynStef said...

Wow ... what a cool card ... love all of the details.

Sherri said...

How pretty! Love it!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh, I love what you did with the dolls!

Hope that your eyes get back to normal soon! Big hugs! I used to wear contacts and had to quit wearing them because I got callouses (sp?) on my eyes and when I got a new prescription they wouldn't fit right -- tired everything, too! I've gotten so used to glasses tho that I don't mind them at all.

More hugs!

Shirley said...

I am in love with your little lady and the whole card is just adorable, actually very pretty too! I am so glad your vision will be okay. I can't imagine how your eyes must have felt before seeing the doctor!