Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back. My daughter is doing much better. She doesn't have fever anymore, just some rashes all over her body due to the high fever. It was a very stressful 4 days for me, felt like forever!

I wanted to thank Lisa and Suzanne for your concern about my daughter! You ladies are so kind and wonderful, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This card is for the both of you!




Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, flowers, gems, SU card stocks, ribbon SEI buttons, Ranger distress ink

Thank you for stopping by! More later.

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Kiara, this is simply stunning! And I am SO glad to hear that your little one is doing much better. Yay! :) Hugs to you both!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card!! I love your colour scheme! So glad to hear your daughter is recovering!