Monday, November 3, 2008

Grow

I've been so focus on making cards and haven't been scrap book for a while. The past 2 days I've been brewing up this baby. I've always like the look of a clear album, I finally done one! Woo Hoo! I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the end result. This album is for my two beautiful girls, I just love them so much!




Finally, this is the album when all the pages are together.




Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, gems, flower, Maya Road bird chip board, BG pp, SU buttons, ribbons, Page by Design clear album

Thank you for stopping by! More to share later.

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I saw this over at the HA Group. This is gorgeous. Every page is beautiful and the best part is it has your family in it! Really very lovely.

Lisa Carroll said...

I also saw this over at the Flickr group, and I think it is STUNNING! Great colors, choices of stamps... everything is jst so perfect.

Sherri said...

That is gorgeous!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This acrylic book is AMAZING! I'm glad you found me because you have great work!

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful!!