Friday, January 25, 2013

From Layout To Card

Hi beautiful friends! I'm surprised that I'm back so soon! :) I looked at the layout I posted the other day, and couldn't resist making a matching card for a sweet girl. I used the left over scraps from my layout and the adorable stamp from Greeting Farm, and here it is. Enjoy!


I used the distress inks and my trusty color pencils to color the cutie image.


Supplies: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic pp, Greeting Farm stamp, Hero Arts stamp, MS gems, doily, Pink 
Paislee mist-able star, twine, Ranger distress inks, Prisma color pencils

Thank you for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

squeeee! just gorgeous hunny
huge hugs Lou xxx

Virginia L. said...

Aw.. super cute! Love the layering and coloring of the image! Happy weekend!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kiara, What a very fun and most happy Birthday card. I love how you have used your pencils to make your look just adorable one this card. Take care. Hugs, Lisa G

Alice said...

sweetness! love your coloring on the little doll and i just adore the layered banners on the background. super card, my friend!! hope you have a lovely weekend! love ya! =)

gobeagirl said...

Hi Kiara, this turned out just adorable! I can see why you just had to make a card. Your colors and everything on your card is just perfect. Have a wonderful weekend. hugs, Lisa G

Unknown said...

This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friends....keep sharing..
wholesale Jewelry

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

This is second time i read your blogs and got its a very useful information for me i know its a very difficult task to do comment but its a way to what you think and i think everyone can share own knowledge through blog so thanks for this your greatful posting.
gprs Based Vehical Tracking System

hpm.ba said...

It is a pleasure going through your post. I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.
http://www.hpm.ba/en/bosnia/sarajevo/98_sarajevo_modern_two-room_apartment_center?tid=1

Rajkot said...

it is a good job, the medicaid billing is billing medical bills. the rules are also acceptable.
Top dentist in gujarat