Sunday, February 13, 2011

Celebrate

Hi beautiful friends! Just want to pop in real quick to share a birthday card I made for a dear friend. I created this card using the stunning Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers line, I'm so in love with the papers.... finally got the courage to cut them! :) I hope you enjoy it! Have a fabulous Sunday! I'm off to make 30 cards with my little one for her preschool! It's a lot of work for the preschooler and her mom! :)



A closer view of the window.
Supplies: Graphic 45 dp, Webster's Pages heart charm, Hero Arts stamps, Prima pearls, crinkly ribbon by me, white flower from my sweet Alice

Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely stunning ... I added to you to Share the Mojo.

Christina said...

This is truly amazing Kiara!! Woww this is stunning dear!
Hugs Kristel

papertrails leaver said...

gorgeous! wow! So much detail!

Mimi said...

WOW! This is so beautiful Kiara! The window frame makes the card totally gorgeous! Have fun making those 30 cards! ;)

~* steph :) *~ said...

kiara, you really rocked the g45 papers. looooove how you used the frame and the fairy. all that fabulous fussy-cutting. i totally understand how hard it was to cut these pretty papers...hehe, that's why i had to buy two stacks ;p'. love the WP heart and the Prima bling. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Lin said...

These papers were made for you! Beautiful design!

Diana said...

Beautiful fairy! Love coming to visit you. How are you doing? All new cards on my blog. http://www.thestudio56.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!! wow!!!!

donna mikasa said...

Absolutely STUNNING! Here's hoping you'll cut up more papers and create more fabulous cards! Just awesome!!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous details Kiara - love it!

Alice said...

wow! look at all the details, girl! such a beautiful design. gorgeous card, Kiara! love love it! have a wonderful day, my friend. love ya! =)

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous! Love the layering and cut outs! This is just so beautiful.

Janetcraft said...

love this effect..just like magic