Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lost & Found

Hi beautiful friends! How's your week so far? I hope you are having a beautiful one! Mine is restless. My little one had stomach flu and fever for the past two days, she is feeling better today... the vomit and fever are gone now. However, she starts to cough and having the running nose... sigh, I guess I will take coughing and running nose over vomiting any time! :)

I'm sharing a scrapbook page with you today; this one is close to my heart! Sometimes I feel sad about not being able to spend much time with my older daughter, but watching her form a very strong bond with her little sister over the years makes me so happy! They are going to be best friend for life for sure, I'm so happy about the decision we made to have a second child in our life!

I used most of the Webster Pages goodies for my page, isn't that dp gorgeous?! With paper like that really makes scrap booking much easier for me! I created a tag to tuck behind the photo, it can be pull out to read the journal. The journal reads... she lost the feeling of being the one and only, but found a sister who sees her as her one and only in the world! I hope you enjoy it, have a beautiful week!



A close up and the little peek of the journal tag. :)
Supplies: Webster Pages dp, flower trim, Prima pearls, flowers, Maya Road heart pin, crystal pin, Tatter Angel butterfly chip board, mask, glimmer mist, Hero Arts stamps, pearls, PTI bakers twine, MME brad

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

Alice said...

what a gorgeous layout, my friend! the masked and misted background is amazing! your girls are the sweetest. such a precious photo! love love the fabulous layout, girl! hope S. feels better soon! sending you big hugs! love ya! =)

donna mikasa said...

Ahhhh, this touches my heart! Love the B&W photo in contrast to all the yummy color and details! Journaling on the tag is a wonderful touch--just love this page!

So sorry to hear about S's nasty bug! Hopefully, it doesn't make it's rounds and she'll be 100% by the weekend. Take good care! (((HUGS!)))

Suzanne C said...

Stunning! Love the picture and your journal-ling about the sisters. Wonderful layout and so gorgeous!

Amy said...

This is gorgeous Kiara! Love that precious photo and your placement of the pearl flourishes are perfect!
I'm sorry your li'l one is ill, it's always so sad when they're not feeling well! Hope the rest of the week gets better and better for you! :)

~* steph :) *~ said...

what a beautiful layout, kiara! i love the sweet photo and what a wonderful bond between your daughters! love it! wonderfully embellished as always. thanks for sharing and hope everyone gets better soon. take care, *hugs* steph :)

Bella Lee said...

Wow! I love to do that with Stella too! I wish we could do it more often...*sigh*

I love you! >.<

Janetcraft said...

happy happy to see this layout...the two daughters are so lovely and close. the layout is stunning..Kiara...have a good weekend

Teri said...

What an awesome scrapbook page! Love the photo of your two daughters! Hope she is feeling better!

Christina said...

That is absolutly gorgeous Kiara!!
Hugs Kristel

Tiffany Ervin said...

SUPER gorgeous! All the yummy colors and the flowers really draws you into the charming photo! Wow! Love that string of lavender flower trim!

ivy said...

what a precious LO!