Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Celebrate

Hi beautiful people! It's always busy during the week here, never ending chores... I need a play date or even just some "me" time badly! LOL! How's your week so far? I hope is fabulous!

I'm just playing with some random goodness today, I hope you enjoy it!


My girls love to wear matching outfit and hairstyle! I quickly grab the camera and capture this moment today, cause I don't know how long are they going to enjoy the matching outfit and even hairstyle... I'm glad I did! :)


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, BG dp, PTI twine, die, Prima pearls, Maya Road flower trim

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...love all the different patterns and embellies...your girls are a-dorable!

Virginia L. said...

Love your BEAUTIFUL card, Kiara! The girls look so cute in their matching outfits! Glad that you captured the moment!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card :)

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Kiara!! Really love it! and what a beautiful girls!!
Hugs Kristel

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your card is beautiful Kiara and so are your daughters! Cute outfits!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely beautiful card. And your two girls are beautiful in their matching outfits. So sweet!

Alice said...

your girls are darling. so cute with the matching outfit! give them a hug from me please! =) LOVE the colors you used on your card. so pretty and YUMMY! love it!