Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #22

Hi everyone! We are enjoying a wonderful sunny Saturday here, hope you are enjoying one too! I adore fairies, do you? I used this beautiful fairy digi image from Tiddly Inks by Christy Croll for my card today, this lady sure can draw... she creates gorgeous images!

This card is for the Tiddly Inks Sketch Challenge. I hope mine qualify, I replaced the square with the flower shapes. I almost never follow the sketches exactly, naughty naughty me... LOL!! I hope you enjoy it, and please hop over to join the fun!

This is the fun sketch for you.


The close up for this gorgeous fairy. I applied some distress stickles on her wings and clothes, I hope you can see the sparkle!



Supplies: Tiddly Inks digi stamp, Stampin'Up card stocks, ribbon, butterfly die, BG pp, Prima pearls, CuttleBug embossing folder

Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my, such a gorgeous card...love your coloring and all the marvelous details! The pink, white and brown color combo is a dream too!
blessings!

Maylee said...

O my goodness! This is stunning Kiara! Love love it!

Virginia L. said...

Such STUNNING card, Kiara! You have amazing detials in this one! Love love your take on the sketch ( I don't follow the sketch exactly either!).

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

My mouth has dropped open....LOVE this...the colors are perfect. Wow.

Alice said...

what a gorgeous take on the sketch! LOVE the yummy colors and your coloring on the fairy is fantastic. love the stickles on her! LOVE this!

Janetcraft said...

wow, Kiara...you did the coloring so well...it's good to have great combination partner working together ...that Chris is good at drawing and Kiara, you are good at coloring to make the fairy lively....great isnt it?

Amy said...

Oh my, Kiara this is stunningly beautiful! The embossed background with the added pearls and pink butterflies looks amazing! Love the colors and of course the Fairy!

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous card! love how you interpreted the sketch. Beautiful butterflies and image.

DonnaMundinger said...

Exquisite, Kiara! I love when people get creative with sketches (and I can still see it). This is totally fabulous! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Ana said...

Sweet, sweet card!!! The colors are perfect.

xx

Larissa said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Hugs,
Larissa

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a great ensemble of elements, beautiful coloring and brown and pink are so delicious together!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kiara! This is pure deliciousness! Love the colors, your coloring, and the embossed butterflies, too! Love it all!