Hi everyone, Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It's going to be a long post today, I have a card and one award to share with you! I made this card for a blogging friend who recently delivered a baby girl, I'm so happy for her! Congratulations, Kryssi!!
I'm so honored to get the MeMe award from my sweet friends...Donna and Alice! I'm suppose to divulge 7 secrets about myself and pass on to the other 7 people, yikes!! I'm just going to tell you some facts about me instead of the juicy secrets, because I don't have any secrets...HA! I hope you don't fall asleep in front of the computer... heehee!
1. I used to teach little children (4-9) ballet 20 some years ago when I was in Taiwan! I enjoyed every single moment of it, very happy time of my life!
2. I don't dance at all any more because I'm married to a Vulcan (Vulcan is a spceies from the Star Trek movie and they don't dance) ! :)
3. I love to watch House and So You Think You Can Dance.
4. I always love to purchase two sheets of the same patterned paper at a time, because I'm afraid that I won't be able to find the same one again after I use one! Sickness....I know! :)
5. I love to play with my daughters DS games. :)
6. I still get really excited over a box of new crayons, I love colors!!
7. I love shoes (especially high heels)! I always think that I'm not tall enough! :)
Okay, there you have it! I hope you are still awake! :)
Now, I will pass the award to 7 very sweet ladies:
Please visit their blogs for tons of inspirations! Thank you Donna and Alice for the MeMe award!!
Supplies for my card: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, PTI twine, stamp, Stampin'Up button, clip
Thank you for stopping by!