Friday, September 4, 2009

Good To Be Girly

Hi everyone!! Happy Friday, Woo Hoo!! This is the second post of the day! I'm feeling good today because I get to have my daughter with me all day tomorrow and Sunday!! Enough of the manly card. This card is totally girly with ribbon, pearls, flowers, button and glitter! Yeah, it's good to be girly! :)


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, flower, pearls, Stampin'Up stamp, Prima flower, silk ribbon, PTI twine, button

Thank you for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!

14 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Girls ROCK! And so does your card, Kiara! I don't know how you do it but I'm a big fan of your style!
Have an awesome girly weekend!!

jacque4u2c said...

This is just beautiful! I love it!

Vanessa said...

I had to create a very girly card yesterday, too! Love this card and how you placed the pearls! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous girly card!!!! Guy cards aren't as much fun as the girly ones ;)

Maylee said...

So much more fun to make girly cards isn't it? Beautiful design Kiara! Thank you for your kind wishes!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!

Amy said...

This card design is so soft and elegant, truly a little work of art!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful, love that ribbon, I'm in total agreement! Girly is way better any time! ;)

Diana said...

What's better than brown and blue? Love it!

Sherri said...

Oh it's beautiful! I love the ribbon, flowers, button, bows - and the embossing - totally lovely!

Pia said...

What a great card, Kiara! I love that blue distressed background! Great details! Sounds like you had a fun day/weekend!!!

Jacqueline said...

Just gorgeous, love these colors!!

Kelly Booth said...

Kiara...this is so pretty!! Just Love the Blue and Brown Hounds Tooth and Antique Brocade together!!!

ALICE WAHYUNI said...

It's chic and beautiful!! Love it!! :p

Shirley said...

How very feminine and lovely! The embellishments and that bow are so beautiful!