Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Little Date

Hi everyone! My brother-in-law came over last night to babysit so my husband and I could have a little late night date to see the movie Star Trek at the IMax Theater. Oh boy, we haven't been to the movie theater for almost 7 years! The movie was good, but to be able to go out with my husband along was even better!! Thank you, Jeff!!

Today's card is for the Hero Arts "dots" challenge. I'm seeing dots everywhere after I made this card. :) Enjoy!




Supplies: Hero Arts stamp, gems, PTI card stocks, pp, ribbon, button, stamp, Copic Sketch Markers

Thank you for stopping by!!

11 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Yay for BIL's!!!! :)

I loved that movie! Best Star Trek ever! I saw it in IMAX too -- oh yeah!!! :)

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh and I forgot to add -- LOVE the card!!! :)

Maylee said...

Loving this card Kiara!

Lisa Carroll said...

love this, kiara! i love the colored-in circles... beautiful colors, too!

yay for the movie! glad you could go. :)

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! So glad you were able to have date night!

Sherri said...

I hope you enjoy your date!! (I get one tomorrow evening too:)

I love all of your dots - what a fun card!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love all the dots on your card!! It is great to have date night, hah? Know what you mean - 7 yrs. that is something....hoping you have more date nights on a regular basis! Yay for babysitters!!

Diana said...

Yummy colors together!

Kelly Booth said...

Love your card Kiara....so Bright and Cheery!!

ivy said...

so important to take time for ourselves & the relationship between yourself & hubby! happy you both had date night with BIL helping you watch the girls!

love the colors on your card!

Shirley said...

wow! Kira, I love the colors and how you used the Dotted Swiss, and your stamps are wondaerful too! What a great button and bow!