Hi everyone! My two blogging friends Lisa over at My Little Ink Spot and Diana over at Designs by Diana gave me this sweet Lemonade Stand Award. Thank you so much Lisa and Diana!! I'm so honored!!
The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:
- Comment on this blog.
- Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award:
Sue from Suzz's Stamping Spot
Kelly from Lovin' The Life I Color
Sherri from Roses In My Heart
Tiffany from It's The Stuff I Love
Ivy from I Should Be Sleeping But
These wonderful ladies are not only talented but also sweet and kind!! I'm always inspired by their work, thanks ladies!!
Now on to today's card, it's for the Hero Arts' "mayflowers" challenge this week. I'm totally inspired by Jennifer McGuire's work; I just had to try the technique! I made this card for my wonderfully amazing mom!!
Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, flower, pearls, Stampin'Up card stocks, twine, Tim Holtz distress inks, Prima flower, PTI stamp, Jennie Browlin's Rhinestone Buttons
Thank you for stopping by!!