Friday, February 20, 2009

Color Inspiration #42

Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Today's card is for both the Hero Arts challenge and Kristina Werner's color inspiration challenge. Oh boy, this color challenge is so hard for me because those are not the color combo I normally use! However, that's what's good about this challenge; it force you to step out of your comfort zone once a while. :)





Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, gems, SU card stocks


Thank you for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!

10 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very beautiful! yes, exactly, challenges are great, they really do work your brain!! The orange, green and white just pop!! Really vivid colors...great job!

Kelly Booth said...

Great card Kiara....I Love what you did!
Those colors would be hard for me too as I am just not an earthy color person...has to have some pretty color with it!!LOL!

Suzanne C said...

Love how you embossed in white on the orange cardstock! Lovely card!

Jacqueline said...

Whenever I see your cards, I get inspired! This is beautiful - you can use any colours and create something lovely!

Sherri said...

How beautiful! I haven't gotten around to doing the colour challenge this week, but I love the way yours turned out1!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Hi Kiara! This is such a stunner! Love it what you did with those challenging colors! :)

Winter said...

Very pretty! Love the white ink on the color paper, It really pops!

Savitri said...

Woah, very pretty! I love the color contrast!!! You did an awesome job, one of my fave!!

ivy said...

super! i love the colors! beautifil!

Shirley said...

How very very pretty! I have been so inspired by this. I have a similar stamp and this really lets me know how to use it!! Love those butterflies too!