Friday, December 12, 2008

I just love you!

As you all know that I make "love cards" for my daughter every night after she goes to bed. I would place the card on her table so she will see it as soon as she wakes up. Thought I would share this one with you because I used the color red which I don't use very often. :)

Also, I will be taking a few days off to add all the new 2009 Hero Arts debut stamps to my inventories. I'm like a kid in the candy store right now, looking at so many cute stamps just make me so excited! You will be able to see the images and order them at www.stampingcafe.com on Monday, 12/15/08. Free shipping for all orders of $50 and more, $3.99 flat rate shipping for smaller orders.




Supplies: SU stamps, card stocks, Hero Arts stamp, gems, SEI button, Ranger liquid pearls


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

That is so sweet! The card and you making cards for your daughter! Love the red in the card!

Ashley M said...

Pretty card! I can't wait to order the new Hero Arts stamps! :)

Sherri said...

That's the sweetest thing...making love notes for your daughter every night! (sniff!!) ...and SO pretty!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is such a beautiful card! Your daughter will love it! I can't imagine you not using red more often now. ;)

Jacqueline said...

This is so lovely once again, love how you did the flower and the hearts are so effective! Your daughter will remember what you did as a precious memory when she is older!