Saturday, August 16, 2008

Love Ya Always

I made this page for my beautiful mom who lives in Taiwan. She just told me that she won't be able to come visit us in the U. S. anymore, because the 12 hours flight is way too long for her to handle. I want her to know how much I love her and we will try to go visit her soon.





This page is inspired by the very talented Leslie Lightfoot's card and color scheme. You can click here to check it out.



This is a close up picture of the detail. I used the Cuddlebug embossing folder to emboss the circle and the white StanOz ink to stamp on the clear buttons.

Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, gems, Cuddlebug emobssing folder, SU clear buttons, stamps, Doodlebug papers

Thank you for stopping by! More to share later.

2 comments:

Ashley M said...

Beautiful layout! What a great way to honor your wonderful Mother!

Arlene said...

Stunning layout - great color combinations and what a great gift. Sorry she won't be able to come visit.