Monday, October 12, 2009

Coffee, Anyone?

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Warning.....Long post today!

Do you like coffee? I do! I used to love to chat with my friends over a good cup of coffee; I enjoy the smell and the taste of it. However, now it just a tool to help me get extra energy to get through the day, so I can be a super mom...haha! :) When I see this cute little coffee cup chip board mini album from Maya Road, I knew I had to make a mini book for myself! So this is a mini album about me. I decorated the pages using some of my yummy Pink Paislee goodies; all I need is my photos and some journal. I hope you will like it!


The back of each page looks like this for photos or journal.
Some of you email me about the acrylic album I used for the cling stamps storage, I thought I would answer them here. I bought my acrylic album at my local scrapbook store, but you also buy them from the Amazon.com too. You can get any size you like, mine is 4x4 and it works great for me. I hope that answer your questions! Enjoy and have a beautiful day!

Supplies: Pink Paislee pp, chip board sharps, flowers, Maya Road coffee cup chip board album

Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This Coffee cup album is ADORABLE!

Alice said...

this is absolutely gorgeous Kiara! I love it! what a fun project! Love the pps you used. Did you get me email? I tried to email you, but it seems that the first one didn't get to you... I sent you another one after that. Hope you got it!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kiara! I missed you and your fabulous blog! LOVE your coffee album--it's totally YOU!

Have an aweome, coffee-licious day!

ivy said...

i LOVE this! perfect for the coffee lover! i totally can relate by the coffee to help us be supermoms! gotta keep us going though the day right! (my fave pg is the iced one :-)

Tiffany Ervin said...

totally fun! i love this!!! wow, you sure rock on making mini albums! what a great project!

Nancy said...

I love coffee and I love this mini album! How clever are you, Kiara? This is the place for inspiration, love your blog!

Kathy said...

Wow Kiara what a fantastic project and I love each page...each one is so unique! Very inspiring!
Hugs,Kathy

Maylee said...

LOVE it Kiara! I know what you mean about the "pick me" up we moms need. TFS!

Vanessa said...

Adorable album! I love coffee, too! Wish we had more Starbucks here, I have to go 30km for the next one...I am having my morning coffee at the moment!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Jacqueline said...

You have decorated your cups beautifully, I love those papers!

Sherri said...

I ADORE this! I'm definitely going to have to look for a coffee cup chipboard album - too adorable!! I love the way you decorated yours!!

Sanne said...

WOW Kiara - what a wonderful project - love it!!!! SO CLEVER ;)

Dwita said...

Wow! Kiara, they are wonderful. So, do you put the photos between those cups?

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love each page, so clever and fun! Would love to see it with the pictures and journaling. :)

Kelly Booth said...

Kiara...this is just Awesome Blossom!!! Love Love this!!!

Virginia L. said...

Love your coffee album! I can totally relate how important coffee is in my daily life...it's like stamping, I am addicted to it :) Thanks for sharing your inspiring album!!