Monday, October 5, 2009

Cling Stamps Storage

Hi everyone! Sorry about the late post, it's a busy Monday here! My DH and younger DD both are having a cold; so far I'm the only one who hasn't got hit with the cold yet!

I don't have any card to share today, but I through I would share a storage idea with you! I keep all my HA cling stamps in this 4x4 acrylic mini album, I just decorated the cover and there you have it! I have two albums full of the cling stamps and I love them!!

Have a wonderful week and stay healthy everyone! I'm working on a little project; I promise I'll share it with you soon!


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, gems, PTI ribbon, button, Stampin'Up stamp, card stocks

Thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

Pajalu said...

This is so gorgeous. What a great mini album cover & what a fantstic idea!!!

Lysa said...

That is the greatest idea!

Vanessa said...

This is the best storage solution ever!! Love it! I hope you won`t catch the cold!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

what an awesome idea for storage and it's so beautiful, too!!! thank you for sharing this idea! Hope you will stay healthy!! hope your DH and DD is feeling better...

Sherri said...

What a super idea - and cute too!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Fantastic idea,Kiara!
Hope you DH and DD feel better soon...
Hugs, Vera

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love this Kiara! You have so many great ideas and it even looks super cute on the outside!! Love cute and functional at the same time!

Maylee said...

What a clever and beautiful idea! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Kelly Booth said...

Kiara...this is just Gorgeous and functional too! LOVE LOVE it!!

Carla said...

AAAAHHH! OMG, love this, love this, love this!!

KmoRakefet said...

Hi,
WOW that is a great idea. Where can I buy it ? Is this measure better then 6X6" and how many pages are there ?

Thanks :-)

BRILIAant Idea

KmoRakefet said...

signed

Sanne said...

What a great idea Kiara - thanks for sharing :0)
Sanne

Diana said...

WOW, ADORE this Kiara. Your work is spectacular!

Suzanne C said...

This is too pretty to hold stamps! Lovely as always and a really clever idea!