Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Time

Hi beautiful friends, hope you are enjoying a happy and beautiful weekend! It's been awhile since my last post, I've been dealing with running noses, coughing, fever, nose bleeding, and vomit... sigh!

Glad to be back today to share a layout with you! I normally don't scrapbook about me, but I wanted to remember this happy and carefree moment when I was riding my daughter's new bike! I haven't been on a bike for at least 10 years, felt really good to ride the bike again! Have you done anything that you haven't done for a while lately? I hope you enjoy it!


Supplies: Crate Paper dps, die cuts, Webster's Pages flower, Hero Arts lace trim, Autumn Leaves stamp, Studio Calico mists

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun layout!!!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, look at you! How fun is this?! You really look so happy in this photo, I LOVE it! Love the bicycles matching too, very sweet!

Bella Lee said...

good job riding me biky without falling! Yeah!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful layout! Love the details! and the picture is so fun!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Kiara! So good to see a layout by you, especially one with a pic of YOU! Happy times, indeed! Do I see a bike for you in the future??

Hope we can chat one day soon. Life's been a little crazy for me....will email you! Hugs to you and the girls!

ivy said...

hi kiara! i love that you scrapped yourself! and the photo captured is fabulous!! and i love that bella comments!
happy thanksgiving to you & your family! hope everybody is healthy & well now!

Kelly Booth said...

Perfect page Kiara....Love your Scrapbooking!! Big Hugs to you my Friend!!

Alice said...

look at you, gorgeous! =) such a beautiful layout, Kiara! love all the details and i want a bike with lace doily in their wheels, too! =) hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends. love ya! =)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your layout is great!! Love your photo too - looks like such fun!

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS photo of you on the bike!! Cute page, Kiara~

Amy said...

This is too fun! It looks like you are going pretty fast, too! Fabulous scrapbook page, your girls will cherish it forever!