Friday, April 8, 2011

Celebrate Life

Hi beautiful friends, I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Friday night! I'm sharing a card using this adorable Little Ballerina from Lili of the Valley that my sweet friend gave me, I love this little ballerina!! I colored her with the Twinkling H2O... my new love, I just love the shimmer! :) I hope you enjoy it! Wishing you a very beautiful weekend!


A close up view, so you can see the lovely shimmer on the image! :)
Supplies: Lili of the Valley stamp, PTI stamp, Prima pearls, Hero Arts pearls, Webster's Pages dp, Ellen Hutson's doily

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Your card is beautiful! I love those images...I can't wait to own one someday!:) Awesome coloring too!

Virginia L. said...

TONS of lovely details, Kiara! Love the use of doily and gems...love everything! Thanks for this eye candy!

Sanne said...

Gorgeous details Kiara - Love the little banner with the butterflies on it!

Suzanne C said...

Fabulous! Love the image and she is so cute! Great embellishments!

Alice said...

fabulous coloring, girl!!!! beautiful details as always. love love this gorgeous card! have a beautiful weekend, my friend! love ya! =)

Tiffany Ervin said...

So sweet and very fun, love the sparkle of that Twinkling H20!

Janetcraft said...

wow, this is so cute! love the background dolly's..and the image is well-colored

A Year Of Quotes said...

Beautiful details and image! Great card, Kiara!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooooooo stinking cute...I just adore this! Hugs sweet girl!

donna mikasa said...

So much sweetness on this card! Love the shine and that awesome banner! Hope to call you soon, sweetie! Have a beautiful weekend! HUGS!!

Lysa said...

OMGosh this is adorable! That image is TOO cute! :) ♥ it!

Amy said...

Aw, this is adorable Kiara and the sentiment is perfect with her! She is definitely having all the fun she can! Love the butterflies on the banners, very clever touch! :)