Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wishing You A Day That Sparkles

Hi beautiful friends, Happy Friday!! I'm having a tough week so far, my little was really sick... she is still sick but much better now! However, now it's my turn.... BOO!! I just want to pop real quick to share this birthday I made for my niece, I used this adorable "Kiki" from Tiddly Inks for my card! Isn't she the cutest shih tzu you have ever seen?!! You can pick her up here, and while you are there you can go here for more inspirations! I hope you enjoy it! Have a beautiful weekend, my friends!!



Supplies: Tiddly Inks digi stamp, BG dp, Pink Paislee dp, PTI cardstocks, Prima pearls, Maya Road flower trim, crinkly ribbon by me

Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful image! I love the color of your crinkle ribbon on this card and the pp too! Sending you wishes to be well soon, you poor thing! Big Hugs!!

Maylee said...

Beautiful card, love all the butterflies! Hope you are well soon!

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Kiara - this is just adorable!!! I love how you printed the pup on the darker paper then used white to enhance him!! The effect is Gorgeous!
Hugs,
M

Alice said...

awww.... look at those details. gorgeous card, Kiara!! so very beautiful! gotta get me that butterfly border punch!!! super card! hope you and your little girl feel better soon so that we can meet! =) big hugs, sista!

donna mikasa said...

Super duper adorable, Kiki! I love how it's your nickname, too! Your card is awesome and I like how you colored Kiki with a white pencil--genius!!

Boo on getting sick--sending you some virtual chicken soup and lots of hugs! Get well soon!!

Amy said...

Awww, Kiki is sooo cute and your card is beautiful Kiara! Love how you used the butterfly border punch and your ribbon with the pom poms, so cool!
Take care and I hope you are feeling better soon! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Your card is precious! Just beautiful! I hope you and your daughter feel better soon. Sending you hugs!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

This is SO fun and fabulous Kiara!! You are the queen of delicious embellishments!! I love how you printed him on the grey paper...just divine!!

Hope you're feeling better!

Larissa said...

So pretty!

Hugs,
Larissa

Mimi said...

So sweeet! The puppy is just adorable and love all the embellies on your beautiful card! Gung Hay Fat Choy! ;)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Stupendous!!!:)

Suzanne C said...

That dog is so cute and you created a beautiful card with him! Lovely touches and details~!