Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You Make Me Smile

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far! Today is my older daughter's first day of school, she is going to third grade this year. They are growing up way too fast for me, I wish I can just make them stay this little forever... feeling kind of sad today!

Anyway, I used the Dancing Willow for my card today. She is gorgeous and totally makes me happy, makes me think of the good old days when I was teaching little children ballet. Dancing makes me truly happy, let me forget about the stress in life! Unfortunately, I married to a Vulcan (from the Star Trek movie) and Vulcan don't dance... sigh!! :) I hope you enjoy it!!



Supplies: Whiff of Joy stamp, Hero Arts stamps, pearls, BG pp, Handmade crinkly ribbon

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Kiara! I didn't know J was a Vulcan! That is too cute and funny! If only puppies and babies could stay young forever, huh? Love your card--that WoJ image is colored perfectly! Hope B had a great first day at school!

Alice said...

wow! gorgeous card, Kiara!!! your colored her beautifully!! think i should dig out my WOJ stamps and play!!! thanks for the inspiration!! have you tried teach him? LOL! you taught little children and it might work on him? =) hope all went well with your girl's fist day at school, too!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...this is Gorgeous,Kiara! Gorgeous coloring too!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! Third Grade. Hmm... My youngest just went into 4th EEK! So I feel for you. Love the image and the gorgeous papers and design.

Sarah J Moerman said...

So sweet! Makes me think of daughter dancing around the house.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the image and the papers you used. Thanks for sharing :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Such a sweetie of a card! Oh my gosh, the colors so radiate Kiara! Love this! I see little hints of shimmer in the background where the girl stands and I love that necklace around her neck! Lol, my DH is a total trekkie fan! Sigh..is correct!

ivy said...

love all the layers on your card! so fun & pretty!

wow---3rd grade already? and yes, the lids are growing up too too fast!

Kathy said...

Wow Kiara...you have brought this image to life...love this :)