Saturday, July 24, 2010

Color Me Copic First Challenge

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend so far!! Just want to pop in real quick to share a super quick card that I made for the CMC's first challenge. Putting together the card is fast, but the coloring took me forever! Oh boy... it's a challenge alright, I had tons of fun coloring the image black and white for the first time! Thank you Rachel for the awesome tutorial! I hope you enjoy it!




Supplies: The Greeting Farm stamp, Hero Arts stamp, pearls, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist, butterfly mask

Thank you for stopping by and your wonderful comments!

10 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

You did so wonderful with the B&W coloring! Thanks so much for joining our first CMC challenge :0)

Suzanne C said...

Love how the black and white turned out! Fantastic background too! Beautiful card!

Alice said...

wow! that background is amazing, too! love your B&W coloring! gorgeous card, my friend!! =) have happy weekend!

Amy said...

Love this Kiara, those pops of purple are so fun! Fabulous coloring and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing along with the CMC challenge!

Virginia L. said...

I can only imagine how hard it must be to color this image...you did an awesome job!

Dwita said...

Awesome coloring, Kiara. I also tried to join this challenge, though it's quite hard for me to get the best result of coloring this way...

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! That's an incredible look with black and white coloring, it would have taken me years! Great job Kiara!

Jill said...

Love the distressed background! It's perfect with your brilliant black and white coloring! WOWeee!

Bella Lee said...

I think your card is sooooooo yummy!!!


:D

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Kiara...Love this in Black and White with a touch of your color...!! Hugs!