Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Everything Is Better With A Friend

Hi everyone! Tiddly Inks online store is having a 10 hour 50% sale on all order $25 and over today only!! Sale run on May 5th, from 12pm to 10pm CST. Christy added so many super adorable new images, you won't want to miss this awesome deal!

You can also get Christy's adorable images in rubber at the Stamping Bella... WooHoo!! I used Christy's BBF bugg for my card today, aren't they just the cutest... perfect for a friendship card!!

Tiddly Inks is also having a Buggy Blog Hop on Saturday, May 8th. I hope you will get bugg digis and join the fun! You can find the Blog Hop information here, I hope to see you at the blog hop!


Supplies: Christy's BBF stamp from Stamping Bella, Hero Arts pearls, stamp, OA pp

Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

Suzanne C said...

So sweet! Love the two little bugs holding hands! Lovely colors and perfect paper!

Jill said...

I just couldn't love these colors more! And such a unique design with the layered paper! JUST BRILLIANT!!

Maylee said...

Super sweet card! Love the cute image and the way you've colored them Kiara!

Lysa said...

OH my gosh this is cute... I love everything about it!

Shirl said...

Sooo adorable!!! Everything about this card is just perfect... the papers, the stamp, the ribbons! ;)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! Love the bright and fun color play on this card, such a great design Kiara!

Virginia L. said...

You colored them so beautifully! I just love them!! You really make ths images come alive!! They ARE the cutest!! Now I'm tempted...only if my coloring is as good as yours!

Country Mouse said...

They are so sweet!! Love the colors!!

~* steph :) *~ said...

those are just the CUTEST little bug girls, so cute BBF!! love them. such a CUTE card! i love how you tied the ribbon. cute papers and i love how you laid them out! thanks so much for sharing!! hope you have a wonderful nite :)! *hugs* steph :)

Alice said...

so adorable! those buggies are just too cute! and LOVE how you worked that wrinkled ribbon in it! fabulous!

donna mikasa said...

Now this is what I mean, Kiara.....how do you choose the perfect DPs to go with your card??? Amazing! I love the BFF Buggs--back to the drawing board for me!

Sanne said...

So cute and lovely with all those great little details ;)

Jane said...

ADORABLE! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!
I love the mix of fun colors!

Amy said...

Super cute card Kiara, that image is just adorable... gotta love those buggs! :)

Kelly Booth said...

The SWEETEST Card Kiara...Just LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wowsers I love this one!!!! :)

The Gorjuss card below is also unbelieveable!! :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a cute card! Love that they are holding hands! Too cute! :)

ivy said...

so sweet!
you are packing your craft stuff LAST, right?!

Tammy Miller said...

what a great card I love it!

Monika Reeck said...

swwweeet card my dear lovely color combo and so fun CB paper...thanks for your lovely comment on my Facebook. my blog is http://creativewithmonika.blogspot.com/ would be happy if you see my Blog too dear..have a nice sunday. hugs, Monika