Monday, July 20, 2009

Thanks Very Much

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I met with one of my talented blogging friend Ivy and her family Sunday afternoon! She is a complete sweetie and her two sons are so adorable! We went for a bike ride on the gorgeous Coronado Beach with our families; I totally enjoy our Sunday afternoon together!! I have the most amazing blogging friends, I'm feeling so lucky! We will definitely get together again soon!! Here is a thank you card I made for her with the goodies she gave me. Thank you, Ivy!! Make sure you hope over to her blog, she has wonderful work there!




I'm so happy to finally meet Ivy!



My family on the bike.
Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, note card, Making Memories pp, PTI button, Stampin'Up ribbon, K& Co BerrySweet die-cut shapes

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute! Love the photos too! ;)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Awww...that is the cutest card, and you guys both look so great! Look at those smiles! Wish I could have been there too! Glad you had fun and that Coronado Beach looks dazzling!

Vanessa said...

Love your card and the photos! So cool to meet someone of the crafting family!

Hugs
Vanessa

Kelly Booth said...

How FUN....Your Family is just adorable Kiara....
So glad you had fun coronado is Beautiful....
Your card is Perfect!!

ivy said...

i had so much fun! thanks for a great time!
i can't wait to get this gorgeous card from you!!! now, i need to get my pics downloaded & then uploaded :-)

Jacqueline said...

Such lovely photos, they shine!
Your card is beautiful!!

donna mikasa said...

Sooo much fun! Glad you two were able to hook up, hubbies and kids, too! Thanks for sharing photos of an awesome day!

Diana said...

what a FANTASTIC pink card Kiara!!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card and the pictures are wonderful! So glad you had a visit with one of our fellow HA ladies!

Sherri said...

Beautiful card...beautiful family:)