Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Friendship Is Special

Hi everyone! Today is my older daughter's last day of school! I'm so happy to have her home all day for two months; we can do so much and have fun together!! I love butterflies! Butterfly means transformation and that has a special meaning to me; so I used my favorite butterfly stamp from Hero Arts for a very simply card today! Enjoy!


Supplies: Hero Arts stamps, pearls, gems, Stampin'Up ribbon, CB embossing folder

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Tracey said...

beautiful realy beautiful. please could you tell me where the butterfly from is it a die cut or rubbber stamp i so love it.
angel wishes tracey

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my gosh, we must be on the same wavelength, I used a butterfly too...this is really an exceptional white card! You're killing me with all those yummie accents on your ribbons...so pretty! Have fun - hope you have lots of summer plans together!

Sherri said...

Oh how elegant - so beautiful!

Dawn T said...

Oh my goodness.... what an elegant card. the butterfly just leaps out with those adorable colours. and the little blue gems. It is adorable

Maylee said...

That is sooooo gorgeous! Love that butterfly too, I just bought mine at Michael's this week. : )

Tracey said...

Thank you so much off to buy one now

hope you have a lovely weekend too
angel wishes tracey

Suzanne C said...

Love the mainly white color on this card! It makes teh sentiment and butterfly really pop! Great inspiration! (Of course all your cards are a big inspiration)

Jacqueline said...

I love how this simple design gives so much wow factor!!

ivy said...

sweetness!