Friday, May 29, 2009

Hello

Hi everyone, Happy Friday!! Wow, it's been many days since my last post; I just have to play with the Dawn McVey's Color Challenge today!! I don't have a lot of time to create, so just a super quick card today. I don't really like it, but at least I got to play for 20 minutes! I hope you'll all enjoy it!


Supplies: PTI card stocks, stamp, Hero Arts stamp, gems, Stampin'Up flower, card stocks, Maya Road trinket pins leaf

Thank you for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!

12 comments:

ivy said...

super card in 20 minutes! you rock!

Helen F. said...

WOWOW! I'm impressed with your 20 minutes card ~ it looks like hours were spent on it...so pretty.

Marge said...

I echo Ivy & Helen -- super card; I'm impressed!!! ;-)

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the damask on this card! It's very beautiful!! Hope you're having happy times with your father-in-law visiting! :)

Maylee said...

Love it! That green is awesome.

Vanessa said...

Beautiful card! Love everything about it! Have a great weekend! Hugs Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

Very pretty! I love how you inked the edges of the flower to blend with the colors on the backgrounds.

Christina Smith said...

Such a pretty card!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Sooooo beautiful!!

Winter said...

Pretty! I love the leaves you added!

Shirley said...

Wow~ How creative and that flower with those feathers is just gorgeous!

Sherri said...

How beautiful!