Monday, April 20, 2009

Aloha

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! A few more photos to share with you today. I actually miss making cards and looking at all your wonderful creations, I will be back to go to everybody's blog and comment soon! :)


My older daughter enjoy snorkeling in the lagoon.

My husband with the kids in the lagoon.
Me enjoying the sunset with my daughter just outside our balcony.

The view of sunset outside our balcony!
Thank you for stopping by! I will be back to post some photos soon!

8 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Gorgeous pictures! Daughters are too cute! Love the view from your balcony.

Kelly Booth said...

BEAUTIFUL.....Looks like your having a great time!

jaemom said...

Gorgeous photos! Glad you're enjoying yourself!

Kryssi said...

Kiara, that looks like a blast and a half! What i would give to trade places with you, lol!!!

Maylee said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time! Beautiful children!

Tiffany Ervin said...

What fun, enjoy! ;)

Lisa Carroll said...

Looks like everyone is having such a wonderful, relaxing time. :) Enjoy!

Jacqueline said...

Lovely to see your photos Kiara! I couldn't get through last night... just want to say how relaxed you look - so hope the holiday is doing you good - get the batteries refilled!
Enjoy yourselves - you, DH and the children.