Friday, February 27, 2009

Winners!!!

Hi everyone, Happy Friday! Thank you for all your wonderful comments! I used www.random.org to generate two number from 1-44. And the winners are #42 and #13.

So the Far out clear stamp set goes to #42 ivwhy who said: kiara--beautiful as always! love everything on the HA blog today!! congrats on well deserved recognition!
LOVE to have the robot set for my little boys' pages! fun giveaway!

The Scallop Background goes to #13 Maylee who said: Congrats on your special day on HA! Beautiful creations.

Congratulations, winners! Please e-mail me at kiara@stampingcafe.com

Thank you for stopping by! Have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Maylee said...

O my goodness! Thank you Kiara for your generosity and inspiration.

ivy said...

YAY!!!! just made my friday!! thank you kiara!

Shirley said...

I love her. She is just precious! and so is the design too!