Monday, December 8, 2008

Fly

Hi everyone, hope you all having a wonderful day today! My two daughters are sick over the weekend, and my little one is still very sick. Tomorrow is my little one's 2 years old birthday. She is not going to be able to enjoy it, poor thing! :(

Sorry, I don't have any thing new to share today. I found this digital layout that I did last year, thought I would share with you. This is my little one when she was 7 months old, they just growing up too fast for me! I'm working on a scrapbook page, I promise to share soon.



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful night!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

The layout is so pretty and I love that you titled it Fly. I am sorry they are sick. I remember those days when they were little and they would catch all those horrible bugs. Hopefully they will get better soon and stay healthy for the holidays.

Jacqueline said...

Wonderful, as always Kiara!! Sorry your daughter is not well..

Tiffany Ervin said...

Sorry to hear about the girls! Awww...know how that is...parents get so worried the kids don't feel well! Glad to see you're back though, missed you, ofcourse!

The layout is so beautiful, oh my gosh, all that pink!! Delicious colors!

Hammersue said...

thats very beautiful well done hope your child gets well soon hugs sue x